Carlito M. Gaspart, C.S.s.R., Ph.D. ISSN 1908-0611 Php400.00 (book paper; softbound) 451p; 6×9 in; c2010 The book opens the research design, objectives and methods used in the first chapter. The stories of spiritual journeys of selected people who are actively involved in the different communities and ministries with their transforming experiences […]
Publication Program Background
While research is the heart of the Institute of Spirituality in Asia (ISA), publication of these research findings and outputs is a core project of the institute. Publishing and giving access to materials on spirituality studies are key components in making the ISA relevant in realizing its vision.
Objectives / Direction
There are three aims of the ISA’s publication program:
To provide space for students and professionals to exchange meaningful views on the continuing study of spirituality and its essence in Asia.
To document the efforts of students and professionals in their search and research of Spirituality in Asia.
To provide a source and resource of materials for religious formators, religious leaders, school teachers, scholars, and the like, to deepen their respective programs in which spirituality is valued.
Types of Publication
1. RESEARCH OUTPUT – findings and outcome of researches initiated and funded by ISA, which are deemed commendable by the Board of Trustees of ISA for public dissemination. This publication is known as Researches on Spirituality Series.
2. LECTURE/FORUM TALKS – papers delivered during the annual Spirituality Forum, which may also include the forum participants’ reaction.
3. JOURNAL – contains articles solicited by and submitted for particular themes / issues identified by ISA. These are academic papers, which could guide students in their study of lived spirituality in the Philippines and in Asia. This journal also features latest updates on the study of Spirituality in the international scene.
4. REFLECTIONS ON SPIRITUAL JOURNEY – are in-depth fruits of a person’s journey and/or relationship with the Divine Other, which could be a source of spiritual energy for other people. Our models for this type of publication are the autobiographies of St. Therese of Lisieux and Dag Hammarskjold.es.
5. REFERENCE BOOKS ON SPIRITUALITY STUDIES – are books which are basic reference materials in the study of Spiritualities in the Philippines and in Asia. One project that is soon to be realized is a Dictionary/Encyclopedia of Philippine Spiritualities.
Outlets of ISA Publication
Metro Manila Outlets:
Outside Metro Manila Outlets:
Also check your local parish office for a copy.
Please write to us if you are interested to become a book distributor.
Mr. Joe Marie M. Dela Torre & Fr. Sheldon Tabile, O.Carm.
28 Acacia St., Corner Rosario Drive, Brgy. Mariana, New Manila,
1112 Quezon City, Philippines
Telefax. No. (+632) 7230449
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com